top of page

Parenthood Support Group

Public·15 members

Hindi Movie Jhansi Ki Rani Tamil Dubbed Full Download

Jhansi Ki Rani is a 1953 Hindi movie based on the life of Rani Lakshmi Bai, the queen of Jhansi who fought against the British rule in India. The movie was directed by Sohrab Modi and starred his wife Mehtab as the titular character. The movie was the first Technicolor film made in India and was praised for its historical accuracy and grandeur.

If you are looking for a Tamil dubbed version of this movie, you might be disappointed to know that there is no official Tamil dub available. However, there are some unofficial fan-made dubs that you can find online. One such dub is uploaded on YouTube by the channel Tamil Dubbed Movies . The video quality is not very good and the audio is not synced properly, but it is still watchable if you are interested in the story.

Download: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F1syWXzxkQ0&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw241cAllzrSBkiNxvLldV6B

Another option is to watch the movie with Tamil subtitles. There are some websites that offer subtitles for Hindi movies in various languages, such as Subscene and OpenSubtitles . You can download the subtitle file from these sites and use a media player that supports subtitles, such as VLC or MX Player , to watch the movie on your device.

Jhansi Ki Rani is a classic movie that showcases the bravery and patriotism of one of the most iconic women in Indian history. It is a must-watch for anyone who loves historical dramas and wants to learn more about the Indian freedom struggle. You can also watch the 2019 movie Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi, which is a more recent adaptation of the same story, starring Kangana Ranaut in the lead role. This movie is also available in Tamil, both dubbed and subtitled, on Netflix . Some Interesting Facts About Jhansi Ki Rani

Here are some interesting facts about the movie Jhansi Ki Rani that you might not know:

• The movie was made at a budget of Rs. 6 million, which was a huge amount at that time. It was the most expensive Indian movie ever made until then.

• The movie was shot in real locations, such as the Jhansi Fort, the Gwalior Fort, and the Orchha Palace. The sets and costumes were also designed to match the historical period.

• The movie featured a cast of over 10,000 extras, including soldiers, horses, and elephants. The battle scenes were choreographed by Hollywood stunt director John C. Higgins, who also worked on movies like Ben-Hur and Spartacus.

• The movie was nominated for the Grand Prize at the Cannes Film Festival in 1953, but lost to The Wages of Fear. It was also selected as India's official entry for the Best Foreign Language Film at the Academy Awards, but was not accepted as a nominee.

• The movie was a commercial success and ran for over 100 days in theatres across India. It was also dubbed in English and released internationally as The Tiger and the Flame.

I hope you enjoyed learning more about this movie. If you have any questions or feedback, please let me know. How to Download Jhansi Ki Rani Tamil Dubbed Full Movie

If you want to download the Tamil dubbed version of Jhansi Ki Rani, you will need to follow these steps:

• Go to the YouTube video that has the Tamil dub uploaded by Tamil Dubbed Movies .

• Copy the video URL from the address bar or the share button.

• Go to a YouTube video downloader website, such as Y2mate or SaveFrom .

• Paste the video URL in the input box and click on the download button.

• Select the video quality and format that you want to download. You can choose MP4, 3GP, or WEBM.

• Wait for the download to finish and save the file on your device.

You can also use a YouTube video downloader app, such as VidMate or TubeMate , to download the video directly on your phone or tablet. However, be careful of any malware or viruses that might come with these apps.

Please note that downloading YouTube videos without the permission of the uploader is against YouTube's terms of service and may violate the copyright laws of your country. You should only download videos for personal use and not for distribution or commercial purposes. Why You Should Watch Jhansi Ki Rani Tamil Dubbed Full Movie

Jhansi Ki Rani is not just a movie, but a tribute to the spirit of freedom and resistance that inspired millions of Indians. It is a movie that will make you proud of your heritage and culture. Here are some reasons why you should watch this movie:

• You will learn about the history and the heroism of Rani Lakshmi Bai, who was one of the first and the most prominent leaders of the Indian Rebellion of 1857. She was a fearless warrior and a visionary ruler who defied the British oppression and fought for her people's rights and dignity.

• You will witness the spectacular cinematography and the stunning visuals that bring alive the era of the 19th century India. The movie uses authentic locations, costumes, and props to recreate the grandeur and the glory of the Jhansi kingdom and its surroundings. The movie also features some of the most epic and realistic battle scenes ever filmed in Indian cinema.

• You will enjoy the melodious and patriotic songs that enhance the mood and the message of the movie. The movie has a memorable soundtrack composed by Vasant Desai, with lyrics by Pandit Radheshyam. The songs are sung by some of the legendary singers of Hindi cinema, such as Lata Mangeshkar, Mohammed Rafi, and Manna Dey.

• You will appreciate the performance and the charisma of Mehtab, who plays the role of Rani Lakshmi Bai with grace and conviction. She portrays the various facets of the queen's personality, such as her courage, her compassion, her intelligence, and her beauty. She also does her own stunts and horse riding in the movie, which adds to her credibility and authenticity.

Jhansi Ki Rani is a movie that will inspire you, entertain you, and educate you. It is a movie that you should not miss if you love Tamil cinema and Indian history. You can download it from YouTube or watch it with subtitles on your device. Conclusion

In this article, I have written about the Hindi movie Jhansi Ki Rani and how you can watch it in Tamil. I have given you some information about the movie's plot, cast, crew, and production. I have also shared some interesting facts about the movie that you might not know. I have also explained how you can download the Tamil dubbed version of the movie from YouTube or watch it with subtitles on your device. I have also given you some reasons why you should watch this movie if you love Tamil cinema and Indian history.

I hope you found this article helpful and informative. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me. Thank you for reading and happy watching!

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page