top of page

Parenthood Support Group

Public·15 members

Recover My Files V5.2.1 Review and Alternative 2023

How to Activate Recover My Files V5.2.1 with License Code

Recover My Files is a powerful data recovery software that can help you recover deleted or lost files from various scenarios, such as formatting, virus attack, system crash, partition loss, etc. In this article, we will show you how to activate Recover My Files V5.2.1 with a license code, how to troubleshoot online activation issues, how to move your license to another computer, and how to use the software to recover your lost data.

Recover My Files V5.2.1 Activation Code

What is Recover My Files V5.2.1 and Why You Need It

Recover My Files V5.2.1 is the latest version of the popular data recovery software developed by GetData, a leading company in data recovery and computer forensics. Recover My Files V5.2.1 has many features and benefits that make it stand out from other data recovery tools.

Recover My Files V5.2.1 Features and Benefits

• It can recover data from NTFS, exFAT, FAT32, FAT16, and HFS+ file systems.

• It can recover files from RAW hard drives, unallocated space, deleted or lost partitions, formatted drives, etc.

• It can recover over 200 types of files, including photos, videos, documents, music, emails, archives, etc.

• It can recover files from various storage devices, such as hard drives, USB flash drives, memory cards, digital cameras, etc.

• It can preview the files before recovery and filter the results by file name, date, size, or type.

• It can save the scan results and resume the recovery later.

• It can create a disk image of your drive for backup or recovery purposes.

• It can work with Windows 10/8/7/XP and supports both 32-bit and 64-bit systems.

Recover My Files V5.2.1 License Options and Prices

To use Recover My Files V5.2.1, you need to purchase a license key from the official website (www.recovermyfiles.com). There are two license options available:

License OptionDescriptionPrice

StandardThis license allows you to activate the software on two computers and recover unlimited data.$69.95

ProfessionalThis license includes all the features of the Standard license plus a hardware activation dongle that makes the license portable and allows you to use the software on any computer without online activation.$99.95

You can also get a free trial version of Recover My Files V5.2.1 that allows you to scan and preview your lost files but not save them. You can download the trial version from the official website or from this link.

How to Activate Recover My Files V5.2.1 Online

Once you have purchased a license key, you can activate Recover My Files V5.2.1 online by following these steps:

Step 1: Download and Install Recover My Files V5.2.1

If you have not already done so, download the setup file from the official website or from this link and run it on your computer. Follow the instructions on the screen to install the software. You may need to restart your computer after the installation.

Step 2: Enter Your License Key

Launch Recover My Files V5.2.1 and click on the "Help" menu at the top. Select "Activate Product" and enter your license key in the box. Click on "Next" to proceed.

Step 3: Confirm Your Activation

The software will connect to the GetData server and verify your license key. If the activation is successful, you will see a confirmation message on the screen. Click on "Finish" to complete the activation process.

How to Troubleshoot Online Activation Issues

Sometimes, you may encounter some issues when activating Recover My Files V5.2.1 online, such as:

• The license key is invalid or expired.

• The license key has been used on too many computers.

• The software cannot connect to the server due to network problems.

• The software displays an error message or crashes during activation.

If you face any of these issues, you can try the following solutions:

Check Your Internet Connection and Firewall Settings

Make sure that your computer is connected to the internet and that your firewall or antivirus software is not blocking the software from accessing the server. You may need to temporarily disable your firewall or antivirus software or add an exception for Recover My Files V5.2.1 in their settings.

Contact GetData Customer Support

If you still cannot activate Recover My Files V5.2.1 online, you can contact GetData customer support for assistance. You can email them at support@getdata.com or call them at +61 2 82086000 (Australia) or +1 202 657 5678 (USA). You will need to provide them with your license key and a description of the problem you are facing.

How to Move Your License to Another Computer

If you want to use Recover My Files V5.2.1 on another computer, you will need to deactivate your license on the old computer and activate it on the new computer. Here are the steps to do so:

Step 1: Deactivate Your License on the Old Computer

Launch Recover My Files V5.2.1 on the old computer and click on the "Help" menu at the top. Select "Deactivate Product" and confirm your choice. The software will connect to the server and deactivate your license on that computer.

Step 2: Activate Your License on the New Computer

Follow the steps in the previous section to activate Recover My Files V5.2.1 online on the new computer using your license key.

How to Recover Your Lost Data with Recover My Files V5.2.1

After activating Recover My Files V5.2.1, you can use it to recover your lost data from any storage device or situation. Here are the steps to do so:

Step 1: Select a Drive or Device to Scan

Launch Recover My Files V5.2.1 and select a drive or device from which you want to recover data, such as a hard drive, a USB flash drive, a memory card, etc. You can also select a disk image file if you have created one previously using the software.

Step 2: Preview and Select the Files You Want to Recover

The software will scan the selected drive or device and display the found files in a tree structure or a thumbnail view. You can preview the files by clicking on them and check their properties, such as file name, size, type, date, etc. You can also filter the results by file name, date, size, or type. You can also search for a specific file using the search box. Select the files you want to recover by ticking the boxes next to them.

Step 3: Save the Recovered Files to a Different Location

Click on the "Save Files" button at the top and choose a different location to save the recovered files, such as another drive, a network folder, an external device, etc. Do not save the files to the same drive or device from which you are recovering them, as this may overwrite the original data and make it unrecoverable. The software will save the selected files to the chosen location and show you a summary of the recovery process.

Conclusion

Recover My Files V5.2.1 is a reliable and easy-to-use data recovery software that can help you recover your deleted or lost files from various situations and devices. To use it, you need to activate it with a license code that you can purchase from the official website. You can also move your license to another computer if you need to. To recover your data, you just need to select a drive or device to scan, preview and select the files you want to recover, and save them to a different location. We hope this article has helped you understand how to activate Recover My Files V5.2.1 with a license code and how to use it to recover your data.

FAQs

• Q: How can I get a free license code for Recover My Files V5.2.1?

• A: There is no legal way to get a free license code for Recover My Files V5.2.1. You need to purchase a license key from the official website or from an authorized reseller. Beware of any websites or sources that claim to offer free or cracked license codes, as they may contain viruses, malware, or spyware that can harm your computer or steal your personal information.

• Q: How can I update Recover My Files V5.2.1 to the latest version?

• A: You can update Recover My Files V5.2.1 to the latest version by clicking on the "Help" menu at the top and selecting "Check for Updates". The software will check for any available updates and prompt you to download and install them if there are any.

• Q: How can I recover files from a damaged or corrupted drive?

• A: If your drive is damaged or corrupted, you may not be able to access it normally or scan it with Recover My Files V5.2.1. In this case, you can try to create a disk image of your drive using the software and then scan the disk image file instead of the original drive. To create a disk image, click on the "Tools" menu at the top and select "Create Disk Image". Follow the instructions on the screen to create a disk image of your drive and save it to another location.

• Q: How can I recover files that have been overwritten by new data?

• A: If your files have been overwritten by new data, they may not be recoverable by any data recovery software, including Recover My Files V5.2.1. This is because the original data has been replaced by new data and cannot be restored. To prevent this from happening, you should stop using your drive or device as soon as you realize that you have deleted or lost some files and avoid saving any new data on it until you have recovered your files.

• Q: How can I contact GetData for technical support or feedback?

• A: You can contact GetData for technical support or feedback by emailing them at support@getdata.com or calling them at +61 2 82086000 (Australia) or +1 202 657 5678 (USA). You can also visit their website (www.getdata.com) for more information and resources.

dcd2dc6462

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page